Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lumella - Hello from Johannesburg

Lumella is actually pronounced "Du-mella" and means Hello in Sesotho, what the natives speak where we are headed tomorrow.

I made it!! Wow, and what a flight. The sun rise out of my window yesterday was a montage of the colors of a flame, bright oranges and pinks into blues, just magnificent. Only have two minutes to write. I have already met a few people that are doing really cool work. One of the girls I met on the plane was headed to an orphanage in Zambia. Just an hour ago we stopped by the Baptist International Mission Hostle and met a few families. Church planters one in Angola and the other was in Malawi!

On the plane I opened one of the 78 bibles that I was able to bring with me. I read Psalm 137-139. It was so refreshing to read! It is amazing to hear God!
Hugs to all of you reading this!! I will try to write again soon.
M&D, this camera is so great! We are headed tomorrow to pick up Uncle Frank's laptop from IBM, I'll be sure to take a picture of that for you.

Love always,
JA

No comments: